I hope you enjoy reading this blog post. If you want to do my course on how to homeschool, click here.
Thanks for reading this.
I get A LOT of people writing to post articles on the site. So I made some guidelines for that.
This website has quite strict posting guidelines, and the rigor involved in posting may not suit everyone.
Here are the guidelines:
- target a keyword that has at least a volume of 20/month (you can see that on Ubersuggest)
- targeted keyword has to do with homeschooling (not just education)
- posts have to be over 1000 words
- titles have to be fascinating and clickable. If you’re not sure, check with a collegue/friend/family member
- article has to be thoroughly engaging.
- please only put one of your link anchors in the article.
- article will be permanent…that’s why it must be well-written
- don’t write something you wouldn’t want to read yourself or you wouldn’t want your friend to read
- it mustn’t disagree with Protestant Christianity.
- it must not be AI written.
- links must not be to essay-writing websites, or any other dodgy (gambling/prostitution etc) websites.
- send me
- the link to be approved before writing along with
- the proposed title of the article.
If the article doesn’t meet the above guidelines, it must be sent back to be redone. We can do one revision only, but the project will be rejected if the article doesn’t come up to the standard the second time it is reviewed.
There is also a fee for the article
- Cost: 70USD per article.
If all this suits you, please write back and we can proceed.