In schools, peers exert a massive influence over schoolchildren through peer pressure. This pressure is stronger than any other influence in school, including the effect teachers might have. While some peer influences are positive and spur schoolchildren on to good actions and thoughts, negative peer pressure in school is common...
Want to homeschool for high school? It’s a great choice, but where do you start and what are your reasons for doing it?
In these articles we’ll look at:
- some fantastic reasons to homeschool your teenagers
- curriculum reviews
- homeschooling methods
- how to get into college (and how to do this earlier than the school cohort)
- making friends if you’re homeschooled
- reasons not to go to college
- how to start an entrepreneurial venture instead of college
I’m personally interested in encouraging my children into an entrepreneurial pursuit instead of college. This is because I think there are more avenues for success if you are able to think outside the box. I think homeschoolers are more than equipped to do this and their educational mode helps them with this.