Homeschooling has become an increasingly popular option for families in recent years, and choosing the right math homeschool curriculum is an important part of the homeschooling journey. With so many options available, it can be difficult to know where to start. In this article, we’ll provide a comprehensive overview of some of the best math homeschool curricula on the market, including BJU Press, Schoolhouse Teachers, and Memoria Press. We’ll explore each program’s approach, methodology, and resources, to help you make an informed decision about which math curriculum is right for your child.
I hope you enjoy reading this blog post. If you want to do my course on how to homeschool, click here.
If you are a newcomer to homeschooling, I highly suggest enrolling in the Homeschool Parenting Program. This program will provide you with comprehensive knowledge of homeschooling, ensuring that you feel confident and at ease. The course is both engaging and enlightening.
Affiliate links are used on this website.
Best Math Homeschool Curriculum Programs
Here is a list of some popular math homeschool curricula along with a brief description of each:
- BJU Press Math: A rigorous math program with options for a) online video lesson teachers, or b) teach it yourself with teachers manuals.
- Life of Fred: A program that uses real-life situations and humor to teach math concepts in an engaging way.
- Singapore Math: A program based on the Singapore Math curriculum, which emphasizes problem-solving and visual learning.
- Schoolhouse Teachers: A huge database of basic curriculum with electives alongside thier traditional math program.
- Saxon Math: A comprehensive curriculum that uses incremental development and continual review to ensure mastery of math concepts.
- Memoria Press: A classical education provider whose curriculum emphasizes the mastery of basic arithmetic skills and introduces students to higher-level math concepts such as algebra, geometry, and trigonometry. Memoria Press math curricula include textbooks, teacher’s manuals, and additional resources to support student learning.
- RightStart Mathematics: A program that uses hands-on activities, visual aids, and real-life applications to teach math concepts.
- Math-U-See: A program that uses a step-by-step approach and manipulatives to help students visualize and understand math concepts.
- Math in Focus: A program based on the Singapore Math curriculum, which emphasizes problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Horizons Math: A colorful and engaging curriculum that uses a spiral approach to reinforce math concepts.
- Abeka Math: A comprehensive curriculum that uses a traditional approach and emphasizes rote memorization.
- Teaching Textbooks: An app for a math homeschool curriculum that can be used offline. It provides animated lessons, automatic grading, and personalized learning plans.
- CTC Math: An online program that provides animated lessons and real-time feedback to help students develop their math skills.
- Math Kangaroo: A program that focuses on developing mathematical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- ALEKS: An online program that uses adaptive learning technology to provide personalized instruction and practice.
- Modern Curriculum Press Math: A program that uses a systematic approach and concrete examples to teach math concepts.
- Primary Mathematics: A program based on the Singapore Math curriculum, which emphasizes problem solving and visual learning.
- Math-Whizz: An online program that provides interactive lessons and real-time feedback to help students develop their math skills.
- Everyday Mathematics: A program that uses real-life situations and hands-on activities to teach math concepts.
- K12 Math: A comprehensive online program that provides personalized instruction and support for students of all levels.
- LearnZillion: An online program that provides multimedia lessons and interactive activities to help students learn math.
- Brainly: An online program that provides instant answers to math questions and helps students develop their problem-solving skills.
- Mathway: An online program that provides instant answers to math questions and helps students develop their problem-solving skills.
- Beast Academy: an animation-based advanced math homeschool curriculum program for gifted learners.
Want to Learn About Homeschooling?
So, you’ve learned a lot about math curriculum programs today.
But you may want to learn more about homeschooling in general. There are two great ways to learn more about homeschooling: one is free, and one is a $67 fundamentals course.
1. The Ultimate Homeschool Parenting Program
Transform your homeschooling experience and take it to the next level with our comprehensive online course.
Led by expert educator Rebecca Devitt, you’ll learn the strategies and techniques you need to succeed in homeschooling. This program is packed with valuable resources, a personalized curriculum, and an effective way to manage your time that will help your children thrive.
You’ll have lifetime access to the course for just $67.
Sign up now and start your journey to a successful homeschooling experience!
2. The Free How to Homeschool YouTube Channel
Want something better than a homeschool blog? Look no further than the How to Homeschool YouTube channel!
This channel is designed to help homeschooling parents with expert tips, educational content, and a wide range of resources.
Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or new to the homeschooling world, you’ll find something valuable on our channel. And the best part? It’s completely free!
I know you’re going to love the channel!
Conclusion on the Best Math Curriculum Programs
In conclusion, choosing the right math homeschool curriculum is a crucial step in ensuring that your child receives a solid education in this important subject. Whether you’re looking for a traditional textbook-based program or a more interactive, hands-on approach, there is a math homeschool curriculum out there to meet your needs. With the information and insights provided in this article, you can make an informed decision and ensure that your child is well on their way to success in math.
I love comments. Please comment below.